This is a page where you can access a guide for an online installation software setup of your Canon PIXMA MX490. This multifunction printer and scanner are available for Windows and Mac. Canon PIXMA MX490 is also available for some operating systems that you can follow the instruction easily down below.
About the product
In terms of performance, Canon PIXMA MX490 can only print up to 20 pages at one time. Therefore this could probably not print a thick thesis document. For the colour, this printer has only two ink cartridges. Therefore the colour that it could print is not very complex.
Canon PIXMA MX490 is able to print, copy, scan, and fax. The connectivity is varied. You can connect the printer through a mobile app such as Apple’s AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and the PIXMA Printing Solutions app. But this printer does not support NFC compatible.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Windows Driver & Software Package
- Full Driver and Software Package (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2000 to 2016 32-bit / 64-bit)
– Download (Full Feature)
- MP Drivers for the above OS
– Download (MP Driver)
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver & Software Package for Mac
- Driver for Mac v10.0 to 10.13 High Sierra (Full Feature)
- Driver for macOS v10.14, 10.15 Catalina (CUPS Driver)
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver & Software Package for Linux
- Printer Driver for Linux, Ubuntu 32bit/64bit (Printer Driver)
- Scanner Driver for Linux, Ubuntu 32bit/64bit (Scanner)